I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Happy Birthday E!


To E:

Hope you like the pressies! Heh. The home celebration was really cosy & i really liked the idea of the steamboat. We hardly have quality time spent together round the dinner table gossiping yeah? Btw, I really enjoyed myself, especially at the Indian Poker!!


Quote Of The Day By Sunjay:

''My card can't be smaller than hers. ''


HAHAHA!! classic.

Anyway, i hope you enjoyed your chillax birthday celebration. Please thank your mum on our behalf cause you guys are just awesome! ( so were the prawns wahahaha ) Thank you for the invite & the dinner. * BIG GIRLY HUG *

Im offically the youngest now.. haha. SO DONT DISS & BULLY ME ANYMORE YOU ALL!! Wait till my 19th! hiak hiak hiak.

.
.
.
.
.

Ps. IM SERIOUS BOUT THE 3 WORK OUT DAYS PER WEEK TOO!! I dont need to do much.. running would be good. Hmm.. school gym or? I've never been to school gym! HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home