I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 2 October 2009

At 6am.

For early dinner, i had char kuay tiao and almost a whole plate of fried carrot cake. Then after, i had 2 bowls of soup ( oh man my momma knows just the way i like my soup! ) My tummy is now bloated from the late supper ( i had noodles btw ), chocolates & chips. My tummy is freaking ROUND.

I've just ordered Macs breakfast on impulse. Cravings, to be specific. And i psycho-ed Bx to give me his hashbrown because i really want 2 hashbrowns & he doesnt really like em. HAHAHA. Greedy much! I have NO IDEA why im constantly hungry & having cravings when im with Bx. Maybe its because im happy!! Heheh. Ya know how all couples put on weight after they get together?? I think its something like that! To be happy or sad you tell me.

HELLO. What is wrong with me today?? I have been controlling my diet pretty well for the past few days. Now i feel like crap again. Just crap food today is giving me a sore throat already.

Well done Rowena *rolls eyes*

So much for jogging. Im gonna hafta do 4000 rounds before i can work those fats off again!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

you are horrendous darling!

i'm going shopping for a new juicer! WOOHOO

Fri Oct 02, 01:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home