I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Sunday, 4 October 2009

Back to the Phuture.


Backtrack to Wednesday.

It was Phuture again!! Are you already bored of hearing my same old clubbing nonsense? I guess you are. Hmm..but its the last chance i had to party before school starts! Sigh sigh sigh.. I will miss you my dear ladies night @ Phuture!!

So here's some pics from that night:

E bought falsies ( I BET ITS UNDER MY INFLUENCE MUAHAHA ) so Nat helped her with her make up. Looks good eh?

E can still say she doesn't see much of a difference with make up on and not. Is she blind?? Look at her eyes!! ( oh that photo is epic. haha! )

So me & nat bought E a flaming lambo as part of her birthday gift. Honestly speaking, i hate the lambos at Phuture. Sucks! Heard its the kinda milk they use.. not as sweet. The awesome red thing is E33 with syrup! I've never had it with syrup.. Good intro by Nat!

We just had to order jagerbombs even before we finish our drinks.

Jeremy.
HAHAHAHA. ( taken by E, who has a thing for smiley bartenders?? lol )

So this is me & E babe.
She either has a screw loose or she's high on lambo. Evidence below.

hahahaha. effing funny expression!!


bonkers.


zombified. ( too much L4D )

Zipper mouth?


Gracefully retarded. LMAO

Oh, here she is. Back to 3 yrs old. HAHAHA. i think she's hilarious!

Me & Nat.




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And lastly,
I realised even having our favourite neighbourhood char kuay tiao & fried carrot cake with you can be an awesome thing:) Nothing expensive, nothing romantic, nothing out of the blue. You make such little moments in life feel so good. Muah!



______________________________________________________

Noinoi: yes i know im such terror! I had chips AGAIN today & mooncakes despite having a sore throat. ( durian mooncake was awesome though. hurhur ) Gym soon?=) been some time! We should arrange gym, dinner then mahjong! muahaha. I BOOK YOU NEXT WEEKEND!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Eneida said...

This seems to be like some dedicated post about "retarded eneida"! but HAHAHA I laughed at it myself. Anyway, no I have nothing for smiley bartenders. Just CUTE GUYS.HEHEHEHE. And oh the make up only in picture got big difference leh! I don't see the difference when looking in the mirror! :((

Sun Oct 04, 08:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home