I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 12 October 2009

Busy Bee.


You know im exhausted when i dont have time to blog.






Anyway, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

I came home last night after the Meatball movie ( which was awesome funny & cute ) with Bx to see the mum blow drying Baileys after his shower. She asked me over to help her hold him still so she can dry his face. And when i was hugging him, the mum brought the fuckin blow dryer too near to my hair and my hair got sucked into the back of the blow dryer AGAIN. CB!! Its the 3rd time. And this time, its a whole prob 10 over strands stucked inside?? AND I HAD TO FUCKIN CUT IT. Like going 10cm??? Worst ever!

If you know me, i cry when i get 2cm snipped off at the hairdresser's. I couldn't help but go crazy!!! A whole bunch you know!! FUCKKKK. I hate my hair now!! Like, HATE! Sigh.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home