I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 13 June 2007

Girls need a theme outing

Insights: Have a theme make up outing. Watya girls think?

Haha. Yes. I'm watching smoky eye make up tutorials on youtube. I'm so inspired when i saw kelly's blog. She had some older pictures up having different theme make up coz she's working at M.A.C ( Eg. Barbie & Gothic ) Come' on. We keep saying we're so very into make up. We gotta give ourselves some reasons to put em' on. Its gonna be so fun!!! Alright. Exciting. Probably smoky eyes? We could do up on Christina Aguilera look with the nude shades and red lipstick. I have no idea how to actually. Whatever. Just trying out.. Hehs. I'm really looking forward to it although no one has agreed. Woohoo. Make it this week ok? I start school next week:(

Oh. yeay.. will be going for a swim with baby tmr morning. Hope the weather would be good. I miss baby.

Alright..some photos from yesterday's KTV session which baby rocked. Haha..

Baby w baby face GuoLiang. Aren't they cute? Haha



Me & my love.


Aimee w her butter walnut cake


I tried it. Haha. Yea..yummy.


Oh. My mum said she wanted to borrow my red sailor bikini to her holiday at Langkawi. Sian. Hmph. I'm gonna catch more make up videos. Haha. C ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home