I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 26 July 2007

GSS still at Fling!


Insights: Super sleepy me.

Yesterday was my off day. Hit Fling w my hot babes again ( Germaine, mabel and really cute Ziqun ). We ( excluding Ziqun..haha ) were so so excited and of course got outta Heeren with our shopping bag! I bought another 2 pretty bras. ( ever so worth it ) Hot bod Germaine got 4! totally awesome.. And cutsie Mabel bought 3 home. I mean, that's what girls should do. Love such outings with babes whom are into the same stuff as i am. Talk to me bout clothes, inner wears, make ups, hairdos! yeah.. that's what i'm talkin about.

We felt so comfortable with each other..it really felt like we've known each other for a long time. That's so cool alright~ haha. Really wanna thank them for being such nice girls to hang out with. Enjoyed myself yesterday..

And for no idea why, i overslept and woke up at 8am for my 9am class. Broke my routine ( rushing to class ) by meeting my babe, Germaine for breakfast at causeway point. Muahaha. The main point was to arrive late for class cause it kinda sucks. Really love her company.. she's a sweetheart. We reached class at 11am and i've done nothing since then, except stoning & sleeping, no joke. Class is kinda shitty now.. Long story why..

Miss my baby soo... very much. Its the fourth day without him. Eeks.

Mr Friday * rowena tugs the corner of his shirt* , will you please come quick? Then i can sleep in with my baby after my work. I really miss him. I wanna hug my baby boy... please?

So tired, so sleepy and going to work. bleh. Bye all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home