I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 25 July 2007

My tired eyes


Insights: Have been, ugly. Is, even uglier.

My tired eyes look so restless in every photo. Not big as it already is and now, not bright. Dull looking freak. -aHhHHh-

Work ended late last night, slept at about 3am. So shag..am in school now. eek. Ooo. On a lighter note, i'm heading back town to Fling with Germaine afer school today. That is way so cool! An-tee-c-pay-ting.

I miss baby soo... much. All has been leaving me feeling that baby's really a special guy. Totally different from all the losers out there. Especially some irritating guys at Barracks.

Quoted from Dumb ass bastard Eddie- Hey, i feel so horny leh. How?
( repeats many many times )

You so cute! ang-ger-ger
( tries to tickle my chin with a totally failed attempt )

Ei, can be my part time girlfriend? Please leh..
Please leh..

Ei, see. My driving licence. My picture handsome right.
Ha. Ha. Ha. ( laughs alone. )
My dad drives a BMW. It's also my car.
I am going to buy my own WRX by the end of the year.

Joker right. Someone whom eats the left over stuff cleared from the customer's table, someone who works full shift everyday without any off days claims he is rich. He should be featured inside the joke book of the year.

Stupid conversation brought up by that bastard yesterday:

Bastard: Ei, you got pimple on your face leh.

Me: So? what's your point. ( rolls eyes )

Bastard: No lah. Just letting you know ma..

Me: So you think I won't know? ( Stares )

Bastard: Ei, i have pimple or not ah? ( trying very hard to boast about his disgusting complexion )

Me: I don't bother. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna care. ( smirks evily & walks away )






He is plain disgusting. I hate him.

And Edward calls me darling & his baby girl. He sends me self-typed supposingly poetic text messages and tells me that he finds himself so sweet. Someone help me.

Probably its just my baby that is special. Those stupid behaviours could be a norm that i didn't know existed.



Oh. There are many phto shoots happening at Barracks.
Yesterday was Fiona Xie. ( She's cute, yea, of course. )
Today's Felicia Chin. (Yes, on my off day. Haiz. )
And tomorrow's Jeanette Au.

Totally cool. Celebs look pretty normal to me in real person.. Yea. Actually, just really really groomed. Grooming's really important. Now i see the huge diff it can make.

Baby: I miss you so much. Long to be your arms especially in this cold rainy weather. -bighug-



buh- bye all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home