I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 23 July 2007

Love GSS at Fling

Insights: I hope someone makes my day

Not that i'm feelin low or bad this morning.. just hoping my day would be an interesting one.

BEST BUY EVER
Finally did something to make myself feel happier. Hit town on both the weekends.. And on sat, i bought these 2 really pretty bras on 60% at Fling!!!!!! ( Thanks to Germaine for the intro=p) It was absoutely pretty and the fit was almost perfect!! I love it. Ma baby thought it was the best bras i've had. I feel that the cut is so much better than triumph or wacoal.. definitely returning for more buys! * squirms in excitement * Heh heh.

Wonder when oh when will my pay check come. I have stuff added on my wish list.
1) Volcom ( is it spelled this way??) hoodie
2) Passerby inspired orange eyeshadow- random
3) More Fling innerwears
4) M.A.C lip gloss ( i tried rox's one and i really liked it! Think her edition she bought is not on shelf anymore..)

Blurry Do Re Mi Fa So
From left: Chris, Zen, Ma Baby lookin good ( muahaha ) and Don


OoOo..


The lil pics i took with meimei!


Now we look like twins


Yes, fitting room. Haha


i'm a happy baby!


Hope my energy level does not decrease anymore. Tonight's barracks. I'm feelin tired. Nooo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home