I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Sunday, 19 August 2007

Lagger

Insights: I no longer can dance

Its been too long ever since the last time i've dance. Seriously, TOO LONG. I guess i've lost my dancing spells. That makes me feel crippled. Haha. I mean.. hmm... i need to get enrolled in some school.. to start dancing again.

Something new: I'm feeling reggae!

Well.. will someone give me some directions? i'm really clueless on where to start off..

I have nothin better to do now, since its near 2am. No shows, no activity. So i'm blogging.. Recapping bout yesterday at the same time, and i'm laughing to myself. I drank at Barracks last night.. and its a joke to see me drink. Well.. what can i say.. LOL



Hope shopping and KTV tomorrow will not be cancelled and i'll have a happy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home