I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Therapeutic Rain


Insights: Hmm... rainy off day.

Meeting my baby later at town. But i'm feeling very.. erm.. what is the word... grey? yeah. Grey. Its been raining outside for a long time. Perhaps all across this island. I should be excited and all to go shopping with baby but.. for no idea why.. i'm just feeling grey today. Maybe its the rain. But on the contrary, the rain's making me feel quite relaxed. I like this kinda long pouring rain. Its therapeutic? Haha. The soft pouring sound beyond the glass windows, the dim sun light, and not to forget the trinklets on my window pane! Ooo.. i like.. best if i had my baby's accompany. * Grins * Maybe i'll be feeling better after i hit the malls.. -fingers crossed-

I'm having lotsa stuff up my shopping list again. But i'm not gonna get em' all. I wanna restrict myself to not spending so much. I mean, at least have some savings yeah? So, i kept on thinking on what to illuminate on my shopping list. And after giving many thoughts to it.... i.... got myself out of the shopping mood-.- How smart yeah. I'm gonna shop cluelessly later.

many thoughts i have recently.. will probably jot em' down in this cute lil blog soon. Hahahahaha... yeah. - gives out a sigh as i run through the things in my mind -

Have not been updating my blog as often.. coz i've either been working or out with baby. Oh..will updates some pics that we took on my best friend's birthday some time soon=) Will now get my lazy ass moving to meet my sweetheart.

Alright. Till i blog.. again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home