I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 6 September 2007

Opposite Attraction?

Insights: We're in our own lovely world

Came back from baby's place just now. Feelin all lovey dovey with my sweetheart. * winks * submerging myself in all the love I can find from him. Sweet baby.

Its always either working day, or my baby's day for me. Hardly do i find time off for other outings. I mean. i don't have much other outings either. Haha. So when i keep myself busy with work and romance, i just wouldn't sit down and blog.



It was vic's birthday!

22nd August

We finally met up!!



That's my babe vic.


Mad cow disease?


Gang. Okay. Not gang. GROUP.


Gift to my girl friend


Got victoria a pretty lip gloss from Dior. I've purposely posted em up for vic. =)

Hmm...Needing a good chat with my babes like Mabel and Germaine. Haha. Germaine knows it. I have stuff to talk about. Hahaha. Arranging a meet up with them.



Hope yong kit's eyes don't hurt anymore
Hope i get my pay soon



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home