I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Bad Hair Days

Really supposed to sleep right now but Bx is still playing Dota or somethin with the brother. Aren't stay overs supposed to be fun? WHY AM I LEFT ALONE, abandoned for online games? GUYS. * rolls eyes * Maybe i should turn in first yeah.

Anyways, Im just about to do somethin to my hair in bout 11 hours? Im excited... yet very afraid. Will bad hair days be just gone for me or, THE WORST HAVE YET TO COME?? I dont wanna spend money ruining my hair eh. HMM. We'll see.

( yipee, rox will be doing her hair too. Its a together thing. I cant be more glad someone's going through those hours with me. Hearts! )

Caught The Ugly Truth with the dearest brother Kevin @ Yishun after fyp meeting. Was kinda wierd watching a hilarious film with lotsa sexual references with your brother??? haha. But we're all adults and cool, so that makes us AWESOME!! Can you believe it. In my whole freakin 19 years of life, i have never caught a movie with just my brother alone. This evening was the first time and it felt really, pretty, erm.. the word is still.. AWESOME? heh. I like it when we feel more like friends..we talk about booze, talk about relationships, talk about clubbing? Spell A-W-E-S-O-M-E. heheh. Plus we met rox & Bx for Ktv @ Katong after movie too! Shiokalulu~ Imma happy girl for now.

Okay i should go sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home