I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 26 October 2009

Hilarious!

Really mean but funny. Must watch if you have not!
Laughed my ass out when Bx showed me the vids.







_______________________________________________________

OYA: Sorry la. It was a last minute thing. See so small group. We will count you in the next trip!You'd better make it!

Katherine: I only apply make up but i've been using the same eye liner for ages. The rash broke out just overnight. Maybe it was the Fancl eye cream sample i used the night before!! Did you apply anything on your eye too my dear?

I think aloe vera helped it subside a bit but its still here & red. Boo. Poor us:(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Eneida said...

HAHAHAHA! What sia.

Tue Oct 27, 04:01:00 pm  
Blogger OYA! said...

im always there 1 lo... i 100% attendance lehz...

Wed Oct 28, 11:43:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home