I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 16 October 2009

I should be sleeping, its 3am.

So school has been pretty draining. I really feel the need to go party like a rockstar over a weekend!! A short getaway would be good too.. not sure if Noi & bunch are free though:(

The ex-colleague Edward jio-ed me for Zoukout this year. Im not sure if i should, but im quite tempted cause AVB is spinning!! Gosh, its like highlight of the event??!! How awesome. But i dont like the whole idea that its outdoors. Last year was... warm. As in literally warm and humid and all.. All those pespiration..eek! I would really be in my heels, get intoxicated and dancing in an air conditioned indoors where the toilet is clean and accessible. I was thinking with the cover charge, i can get few drinks at other clubs! Then again, its an annual event. HOW YOU TELL ME. Eneida, wanna go?? hahaha.

Yeay. i bought some clothes. I have too little clothes!! Boo. Its really shiok to shop:D Retail therapy works!


Switched to mum's spare phone, the HTC Touch Diamond. Cause all the other phones at home sucks! Bx got the landyard for me from the F1 thingy. Sweet much.




Alrighty so here's my boring long straight, flat hair. I SNIPPED EM OFF! quite alot. I cant believe i actually did that! Now i've MUCH shorter hair, layers and some waves to it. Yes, i permed it. Thought it'll be good for a lil change? Im really bored of my flat hair.. though i miss feelin the strands down my waist cause it was so long:(



BEFORE













AFTER

Not sure why this lighting makes me look ultra fair and i look like im wearing brown contacts! coolio. Anyways, this is after styling. Im still trying to grasp the technique of stylin cause its my virgin perm and the curls aint holdin up as well. Not sure if its caused i washed my hair within 24hours from the perm! Didnt know i wasnt supposed to. Anyways, its just barely wavy when the hair is wet and slightly more wavy when its dry. Idk why?? The waves only come out prominent with stylin products and the right stylin technique which i am no where close. I guess more practice would help:)



Proceeded to Shokudo with rox, andy & bx @ bugis after doin my hair.



This lychee drink is awesome! Tastes like lychee martini without the vodka. haha. Okay meaning its really lychee juice & lychee syrup. Lychee sorbet inside too!

So i had 1/2 hour before my turn to do my hair at the salon and we went went look see look see around the old shopping complex. And guess what, i bought a dior sunglass within that half an hour!! Super happy. Heh. Have been scouting for sunglasses for a damn long time. Very little shades would fit my round round very round face. The other one i like was something similiar, but Gucci. Bx said he thinks this one is better than the other, so i was really tempted.
I tried my luck with the mum & asked if she would like to 'subsidise' some for my birthday pressie( which is a month away ) & she was damn generous in agreeing to buy it for me!! Crazy happy my heart beat raced, my face literally flushed. haha. Yeay. Since i dont have to fork out money for this, i shall treat the family to my birthday dinner:D


The hard case. Chio eh?:D

I really like tortoise shell designs. This piece has a greenish tint to it.

This is love.



Time to crash. Tomorrow's gonna be another extremely long day. The day starts with school at 9.45am and ends with work at only 4am. Big Sigh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Eneida said...

HAHA zoukout is tempting. and ahhhh you tell me you cry cause you cut your hair like that I'd understand la. But 2 inches?!! -.-

Fri Oct 16, 05:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home