I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 26 October 2009

I LOVE PARTY NIGHTS!

It was 3 new numbers & a new friend on Friday @ Phuture.

A whole load of fun over drinking games on Saturday @ Sunjay's party:) Will load the pictures up when im free.

Didnt manage to meet up with the Philipino friend over weekends as intended. Didnt attend his gigg too. Damn i feel so guilty. Hope to see him when he's back in SG?

Oh. And its here.. its here!! Halloween's round the corner!! Should i dress up?? The brother thinks i should cause im still young. Is that a good enough reason? Haha. What should i dress up as? Im so clueless.

Had a good dinner last night @ Bx's grandma's 80th birthday. She's a lovely lady. I dont think she knows im only 19 cause she's been teasing Bx to marry me? HAHAHAHA. Woohoo. His ah ma likes me!:D

I have rashes on my left eyelid. Bx claims its not a rash but its like a rough patch, red & itchy now! Boohoo.

& i cant stop shopping.

________________________________________________

werdna: Are you Yong An?? HAHAHA. Had a hard time figuring that out!

2 Comments:

Blogger OYA! said...

i have changed it to OYA... definitely i will be understooded!!

PS: U ALL WENT WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 26, 11:28:00 am  
Blogger katharine said...

i have that red patch thing on my eyelids too!! :( certainly knw hw u feel.

now, are we allergic to the similiar kind of cosmetic or facial product?

Mon Oct 26, 09:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home