I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 30 July 2007

Meimei's fever gone!


Insights: Thoughts are light and positive

Was feelin very down at work on Fri night. Stanley was nice to talk to me and attempted to make me feel better. Well, he did..in a way..

My poor sister was all sick and up with high fever bout 40 degrees, fluctuating temperature ) for 5 long days. Mummy spent about 250bucks on her medication and blood test yet she didn get any better. Really poor thing! She was so allergic to so many medicine that her face was swollen.. Thank God it wasn't dengue and she all well now. I think i should get her a raspberry swirl cheese cake from Barracks tonight since her appetite's back=)

I might just switch from the usual powder compact to liquid foundation. Tried those from M.A.C. Hehs. Just love the way it stays on the skin and the smooth effect. I've always thought that it would be sticky and stinky.. Apparently, I don't even feel that its there.. its so light and you won't be able to smell anything at all. Haha. Weet.

I can't wait for work now.. yeah. Its more fun than school. Haha. OH. i just realised that i don't have school on Wednesday. Some shifting in timetable. That's way cool. And i'm not working on Wednesday!! Yeah man...

I feel like a kid. Well, i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home