I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 7 August 2007

Dear Diary..

Insights: My jaw's gonna drop.

I have been eating mua chee consecutively these few days. Man, my jaw is so pain from all the munching and chewing. its a disgusting feeling..

Work yesterday was very tiring. Not sure why too. It was not too packed, but most of the part timers were sent back at 11pm. Had lotsa closing stuff to do. Argh. Oh yah, Met Vanessa Yap yesterday at work! Such a coincidence. My primary school mate! She's a new one in barracks. One of. There are so many many new people from some agency. Spamming of china teens. Hmm..

I'm gonna cut my hair and trim my brows soon. I promise. My hair is so yucky. I cannot take it anymore.

I miss baby so much. I reached home at 1plusam yesterday, had a donut and a slice of egg mayo bread and headed straight to bed. I didn even bathe. I was very tired. Snuggled in when baby's call came in. Such a sweetie.. Although it was quite late, baby still made sure i was home safely. Baby always waits for my call at night at would be by the phone. I think he deserves many many smooches. Hehs. * muah muah muah muah muah * Love ya my honey baby..I know you dote on me the most..that's why i'm your lady! -winks-

Random pics..

Zhiying the smoker wannabe


forced to smoke? laughs.


Me, baby and Zen at jail on monopoly,
at the same round.

Baby's the snail. i'm Patrick! Zen's spongebob.







Alright.Wheepee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home