I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 2 August 2007

Oops.

Insights: I'm starting to hate class. Actually, only VB.

Yes, i'm in VB class nw. Freaking boring i promise. I feel like leaving. So feel like leaving. Maybe i shouldn't. Maybe i may. Maybe after presentation. Coding sucks. I'm allergic to it. My mind's in a blank now.

Saddening fact: Its so disappointing. I'm gaining fats again. I'm so deadly fat nw. No lie. My tummy is bulging like... Moses Lim ( Tan ah teck..remember? ). Haiz.. yah. So sad.

Oh. On Tuesday night.. i got most of the barracks' staff contact. Learnt about Clement that he wasn't in his best mood in the noon.. So, i text him after work, bout 11plus pm. My message was a clean cut decent, speaking on the line of take care kind?? I promise. But apperently, Clement was asleep. And his wife, probably having her post natal depression sort of, replied me. I thought to myself, SHIT. This was her exact reply:

Ya he aslp.im his wife here.thank 4 ur CONCERN.



I was stunned. Hope she doesn't find fault with her husband or something.. I told germaine and Baby this.. Its okay to offend someone's girlfriend, but its not okay to offend someone's wife! That's what i feel la.. Guess Clement doesn't even know that i text him that day. Oops.

Yesterday... was my holiday! 1 day off school. Went over to baby's for the whole day. Made topshell with chilli and lime. Muahaha. That's good stuff=p Oh yah.. and lime jelly. Woohoo. All REALLY easy to prepare..hiack hiack. Really love my honey baby to bits, atoms and molecules?? haha. well..whatever tiniest bit. Okay. a lil exaggerating.. but on the whole, yeap! Muah muah. Love ya sweetheart. Thanks for all the times with you. Thanks for making me a happy person. Thanks for letting me know how much i mean to you * pecks on cheeks *

Okay..i wanna find something to do.. Why not... Lemme introduce my workmate to ya!

This is Calvin! He is a superb worker. Serious. This part timer is no where less efficient than any captains.One of the best there.. Super impressed!!

Shots at House.

Sneak peek at the desserts?? Hmm...


Greedy fella out in action! Haha


My try..


Greedy too.. haha.


Pretty Calvin smiling for cam


Pretty cake


Fabulous cookies!



That's all. Hmm... can't wait for work tonight. VB sucks. Eeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home