I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 6 August 2007

Random recollection

Insights: Dreading school, awaiting work=)

I enjoy work a lot. That much that i like to work. I mean, its a really blessed thing to find a job that you like and would not dread reporting for it. Oh..talking about work, i flared up at work on Fri, coz it was so freaking busy. I mean, it was crazy busy! I'm so dead serious. It was so busy and tiring that i felt like crying. Hmm...We were so short handed. Most of the stuffs were newbies. Argh. But Stanley and Chef Ho were really really nice.. they knew i was so dead tired. I was feeling really blue.. They called me in to have a drink with them at the end of the day and cheered me up.. I really appreciated it. They are such darlings!

Stayed over at Baby's on friday. Baby stayed over at my place on Sat. Collected the dunkin donuts i ordered and went over to Baby's on Sunday. Haha. I must say we're a sticky couple.

My DESPERATE needs:
my pay.
a haircut.
to dye my hair.
an eyebrow trimming session.
more bottoms.
Slip-in foot wear


i am so ugly. Eeks. I need a revamp.

I'm feelin..
beach! sun, sand, water, babes, hunks, volleyball, tanning, flaunting of bikinis..
my bed.. I am so sleepy.

I wanna go shopping. Love shoppin with my baby. I feel so good to always have my baby's accompany.. Thanks sweetheart! =) Hmm.. feels like it cannot be helped that i'm drifting apart from some others.. I won't name coz i wouldn't want to make it obvious, but i guess there's really very few ones whom really knows me up to date. Things that are happening, my fun times, my blue times, my paranoid times, my grumpy times and stuff.. yah. Anyway. Its okay. Baby once said that this is life. People come and go. Let's just hope not all will leave. And those whom come are nice! haha.

Sigh. Sigh . Sigh. Miss many girls.
Thanks for tagging my blog noinoi.. really miss you. Have not seen you for the longest time.. Do take care of your health. You're a weak one.. so take extra care of yourself!=) And vic. If you're reading this. You have a freakin boring blog. I promise. Haha. Oi.. don't even know what you're busy with sia.. So long didn meet up alrdy. Can you please tell me when you're free? Seems like you're busier than me girl.. HELLO! Don't disappear please. Kit, hmm. what can i say. The day you are free from school, exams, piano lessons and tuition... Please lemme know. Phew. Don't know when it will be man..

Miss you girls


For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home