I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 15 August 2007

Stan's our boss.

Insights: Phew


Its been bout a week i guess since i've last blogged. Will continue ranting bout my own unspectacular life..



I was so down at work yesterday after my dear dear stanley told me bout how stressed and down he was. He got himself a lil drunk and his mood was very agitated. Tried to pacify him but he drank even more after his friends and fellow close colleagues came along. I miss him now. Hope he does not leave me behind in Barracks. I was very touched when Henry, one of my captains, said this.



'' We don't care about others and what they say ( This goes out to the management and shareholders ) As long as we keep our morale high, get things done, we do it our way cause we're all working for one boss. And he's stanley. Who said we were working for Chung and Cynthia!? ( Those who call the shots )''





You could see how loyal many of the crew are to stanley. Stanley usually cracks jokes and says, ''Everybody loves me..'' But ya know what? Its true. Its so true. Everyone loves stanley because he takes heart and pride in his crew. He's the man. Most of the crew here would not be here, and learnt much stuff to be who they are without Stanley. Like wise to say, they would not be here, if stanley isn't here. Correction. maybe, WE wouldn't stay if THE MAN leaves. *crossing fingers* Prayin hard everything turns out fine. Peace-

Oh. My laptop got switched off by someone accidentally halfway through my entry. Feeling too sympathetic over the whole tremendous pressurising situation for stanley to get angry at that someone. Feeling thankful to blogger for having the auto save system.

I've finally gotten my lazy arse back to school. I think science is interesting to know, but like many others, I HATE to work on science. Yucks. And i'm not doing anything at all in lessons. Heck. Cool right. haha. Its coming the end of semester and i have declared my own holidays, which are a week or 2 earlier than the others. Ha. That's for me being hardworking and scoring my attendance at the start of semester. Now i am a licensed slacker.



Touching on a whole new topic i've never touched before. And to all that doesn't know, i am a christian. I'm no good christian to start with. But i do consider myself as a christian.. Its something stucked with me..and i hope for life. Anway, i suppose being a christian ( first putting aside the ''pastor's wife'' title ) and going back to the basics, shouldn't one not involve in sexual related exposure? I mean you know..like those dirty dancing and skimpy clothings in most music videos. I will not penalise this MTV because i think its well done and to much extent, is hot. ( except for the ending..its so lame ) However....... Sun Ho? Hmm... well... a question. Will she then consider this as an acceptable kind of media exposure that will glorify her supposed christian faith? I thought this was kind of dissapointing for her ex-title or what so ever of a worship leader. Judge for yourself..


Jeesh.


alright man.. its quite a long post.

vic-
Haha. I didn know u changed your url you freak! Now i have to change my link's url. Urgh. Haha..anyway, miss you a lot! Ya man..hang out soon. Talking nonsense + hot gossips + shopping sounds good. When are you free?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home